Sunday, April 18, 2010

2009 Annual US Government Report on Human Trafficking

Each year the US Government puts out an annual report on human trafficking globally. I know this is old news for many abolitionists, but I'm fairly new to the movement. The 2009 report was published in June 2009 and we should look forward to the 2010 report in a few months.

The report is 324 pages long and is free to download a PDF version. I've started researching the report for myself and it will be a while until I'm finished. I also suggest taking a look at the 1 page "Fact Sheet" for a quick look at some of the highlights of the report findings.

Below is a video of Secretary Clinton and members of congress announcing the release of the study. Regardless of your political leanings, the video gives a great preview of the report. Basically, what I'm trying to say is even if you dislike Hillary Clinton, you should still watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment