Thursday, May 13, 2010

Woo-hoo! We reached 12,000 followers on Twitter!

Go team go! We reached 12K followers on Twitter today. Thanks to everyone for following our tweets and for your help in fighting modern slavery.

Slowly but surely we are reaching new people and creating new abolitionists who bring their own special skillsets and who are making a difference in their spheres of influence. (I think that was a run-on sentence, but I'm okay with it.)
Seriously, everyday I hear from new Twitter followers who want to make a difference. Just like me, they did not realize how prevalent slavery is in the world today until someone told them. Now they're taking action and joining the movement.

Don't forget, you can also "like" me on Facebook. I recently started a Facebook page and I only have 66 "likes" so far. Please help spread the word about the AbolitionistJB Facebook page.

Thanks again for your support in the abolitionist movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment