Wednesday, March 24, 2010

COMING SOON: New AbolitionistJB Website

I've mentioned it before, but here's the first design mockup of my new abolitionistjb.com website. It's going to be a hub for abolitionist news, information, charities, events and most importantly, ways you can get involved.

My favorite feature is the events calendar. People and organizations can submit their abolitionst events. Then everyone can search by country and state to find events in their area.

Take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks!

Click the image to see it full size.
There's still quite a bit of work to do, but I'm hoping to have it up by the end of April. Stay tuned for more details.

AUTHOR'S INVITATION:

Everyone I talk to about modern slavery agrees it's atrocious. Then they ask, "What can I do?" BE A VOICE. Spread awareness by sharing these posts and videos with others. Collectively we can reach thousands of people. Creating awareness and making this an issue in the public mind WILL lead to CHANGE.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
~Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Will you accept my invitation? Will you be a voice?

Thank you,
John Burger
AbolitionistJB

No comments:

Post a Comment