Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A message from 9-year-old Jasmine

There are miracles happening at the LOVE146 Round House.  These stories bring me hope. There are many charities and non-profits you can and should donate to. If you do not have a charity that you donate to yet, I invite you to support LOVE146 below.

Jasmine is one of the many girls and boys we’ve served through our global survivor care programs. She has been recovering in our Round Home in the Philippines for more than a year and has shared her hopes with us: “In the future, I want to be a teacher. One of the most beautiful gifts from God is the chance to learn. Love146 is helping me to do my studies and see my dreams. Because of education, I can be smart in making decisions, and other people can’t trick me. Here in the Round Home, I am very happy because nobody hurts me, and lots of people love me here.”
Your gifts create transformative spaces for children, like Jasmine, to experience beauty in the world.
Every dollar you give through this email will go directly towards our Survivor Care programs in The Philippines.
SUPPORT OUR SAFE HOMES

No comments:

Post a Comment