Sunday, July 10, 2011

Looking for Guest Writers

I am looking for guest writers to help add beneficial content to AbolitionistJB and help spread awareness, news and solutions to modern slavery.

There is no pay for articles as I don't make any money off of this blog. But if you are interested in sharing stories, opinions and ideas surrounding modern slavery, my Blog, Facebook and Twitter accounts are open to you as a medium.

If you are interested in making a little bit of money, and I mean a little bit, in addition to spreading awareness, then you can register as an Examiner on examiner.com in your local area and write articles about modern slavery. The nice thing about examiner.com is you can repost articles you have written on other sites and blogs. I became an examiner last year and it has been a great medium for me to reach more people and raise awareness.

If you are interested in writing on AbolitionistJB, follow these steps.

1. Email me an article you would like posted to abolitionistjb @ gmail.com with the headline: WRITE FOR ABOLITIONISTJB

2. Attach any pictures you would like added to the article.

3. Include the html for any embedded videos you would like.

4. I reserve the right to edit the articles for grammar, language, etc... Please keep the content clean and free from swearing and anything vulgar. After the article is posted I will also tweet and Facebook post about the article to help reach more people.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
- Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

Thank You,
John Burger
AbolitionistJB



No comments:

Post a Comment